Give each student their own virtual training lab. This provides the oversight and control the instructor needs. However, providing a virtual training lab for someone that just needs a browser is not efficient.
There is now a 3rd choice which combines the oversight and control of virtual training labs with the cost effectiveness of having students use their own local system. ReadyTech Virtual Training Lab Solution allows students to use their own system to access the target application while providing the instructor with full oversight and control. As students work in the application, the instructor can see what they do and jump in and take control if a student needs help. While the instructor works on a student’s system, the student can see how the issue is fixed. ReadyTech Virtual Training Lab Solution requires no plugins or other software to be installed and supports all browsers and OS combinations. If you want more information about our solution for SaaS labs, contact us at email@example.com to setup a demo.
Another advantage of hardware can be the cost. In lab configurations where each student needs access to many virtual machines (VMs), hardware can provide a real cost savings because you pay a daily fee for the physical server regardless of how many VMs you run on it.
We have a big variety of hardware platforms to choose from. If you are not sure whether hardware or cloud is the right solution for you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help you find the perfect solution to fit your needs.
If you think your hardware is too custom or complex to use a virtual training lab vendor, think again. As a technology company, we love custom hardware challenges. Whether you are training on a proprietary network or security equipment, BIOS-level programming, or some abstract wireless equipment, we promise we can host your virtual training labs and provide a solution you will love. You can put your equipment in one of our data centers or we can connect to it in your data center and get started immediately.
- All training solutions are compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer and Opera,
enabling you to offer seamless training anywhere in the world.
- ReadyTech’s solutions use the latest HTML5 technology and does not require any plug-ins or software
downloads to be installed on the user’s local machine.
- For instructors and students, dozens of training-specific features like Thumbnail View, Support Portal, Audio, Whiteboard and Inactivity Monitor are available to ensure the most effective and productive training environments.
- Training classes can be offered on a flexible set of infrastructure and hosting options. Use ReadyTech Raw Hardware for maximum performance, ReadyTech Cloud Services for reliable courses anywhere, or host your proprietary equipment with the help of Custom Hardware Services.
- ReadyTech’s SaaS Hosting Service enables SaaS products to be delivered as a training environment. With this hosting option, instructors can see what students are doing in their SaaS lab exercises, take over the student’s browser, and oversee an entire class of SaaS students from a single screen.
Save 30-70% switching from in-person to online training
The choice between in person training vs. online training is among the biggest financial decisions a training department makes. But the costs associated with in person training vs. online training are so different, making it hard to tell which training modality is the more economic option. To help answer this question, ReadyTech built this calculator to help you estimate the costs associated with in person training vs. online training.